Thursday, October 25, 2012

Neither Romney Nor Obama Have A Solution To Our National Debt - What About Your Debt?

I don't know about you but I've had my fill of debates and polling results. I'll be glad when this election is over and I will not be casting a vote for four more years of the same failure we have just experienced. But I am faced with some facts that trouble me. The truth is that Romney has not really suggested how he would handle the massive debt that we have piled upon ourselves.
I wrote a previous post where I tried to help you conceptualize what a trillion dollars actually represents. I said that a million seconds is 12 days, a billion seconds is 32 years and a trillion seconds is 32,000 years! I have also heard another analogy concerning a trillion. A famous business man started a business the day Jesus was born. He was very successful in this business and he made a million dollars every day. In fact, his business has made a million dollars every day since Jesus birth right up to this present moment. Do you know how many more years this business will have to make a million dollars a day in order to hit a trillion dollar total? The answer is 1,000 more years!
Neither Romney or Obama have the solution to dig us out of (by some accounts) 116 trillion dollars of debt! We owe a debt we cannot pay. The day of reckoning is on the horizon. Bernanke is printing money and throwing it out of helicopters and right now he is working at a 42 billion dollar a month pace. We will reap what we have sown. Judgement is coming!
Now I want you to think about your own life. You have a debt that can't be paid. I'm not talking about your personal finances, I'm talking about your spiritual debt. The Bible says that if you have broken just one of God's laws then you have automatically broken them all.

James 2:10 KJV
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

The Bible says the punishment for being a breaker of God's law (sinner) is death. You see, you are in much more of a jam than our Federal government. You owe a debt you cannot pay. The good news (the Gospel) is that Jesus Christ came into this world to save, rescue and redeem sinners. He came to pay the debt that you could not repay. I have a short video in the right side of this site that explains how to be forgiven in 3 minutes. In three minutes you could solve your sin debt problem forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment