Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Strange Weird Trumpet Sounds - Last Days Update

Worldwide Strange Sounds
If you have been paying any attention at all you are aware that people all over the world have been reported hearing strange trumpet sounds that seem to come from the sky. Go ahead and Google "strange sounds" or go to www.youtube.com and do the same. Here is a good video from a Christian perspective...

Dead Fish And Bird Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
I know that I have mentioned this several times but it continues to occur around the world. I want to encourage you to check out the videos of Pastor Paul Begley, he's a Baptist pastor in Indiana and he has much to say about the Hosea Prophecy and dead birds and fish. Here are some news related videos from mass deaths down in Peru.
Ever escalating volcano totals and latest RFID chipping
I just recently discovered originalpilgrim on www.youtube.com and he is doing an outstanding job of watching for the Lord's return. Check out his video...
I am going to continue to report on the times we are living in as I sincerely believe we are living in the last of the last days. I will continue to exhort you to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and the only way to be forgiven of sin. Watch the little video in the sidebar of this site. Time is short.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment