Friday, August 9, 2013

Pastor Farag Not Afraid To Preach Prophecy!

It's been awhile since my last post and I thought I would share a youtube video of Pastor J.D. Farag. Pastor Farag does a "prophecy update" every Sunday morning at his Calvary Chapel Church in Hawaii. August 4 was a spectacular update and I think you need to watch to get your mind off of this Earth and on to better things in the world to come!
I wonder how many weak kneed church members today would put up with a 34 minute prophecy review? Most today don't want to be bothered by the very real signs of the times that are all around us. For most Christians today church has become a latte, rock concert and a little fuzzy dog talk to make them "feel good" as they skip out the front door.
Praise God for fearless men like Pastor Farag. By the way, Pastor J.D. is a saved Palestinian!


No comments:

Post a Comment