Sunday, July 22, 2012

Is There A Connection Between Christian Bale, The Dark Knight Rises And The Colorado Shooting?

I don't normally load up a post with a bunch of youtube videos but I feel like it is a good idea today. I have repeatedly mentioned in this blog that I believe we are being bombarded on a daily basis by Hollywood as they use movies and television to push predictive programming on our minds. I definitely believe that the newest Batman movie has some messages concerning the elite's desire to bring chaos to our world in the very near future for the purpose of bringing in the final pieces of the new world order puzzle. I believe there is evidence that Christian Bale and nearly all Hollywood "stars" are connected to an Illuminati game plan. I further believe that the unbelievable coverage of the Colorado shooting will be seized upon by our U.S. leadership to piggy back upon the latest United Nations small arms treaty that they will try to ram through this week, July 27th. You need to wake up to the absolute bizarre events that are exploding on our planet. I don't know what else could be said concerning mass animal deaths, 150 plus earthquakes daily, Middle East war, collapsing economies and a whole list of other end time events. We are living in apocalyptic times. The difficulty for people like me is that most of the mainstream Christian world is living in denial. They don't want to hear end times messages and their pastor's are obliging their desires by staying silent on end times themes. If you are reading this blog post today and you are a non-believer and don't go to church then you are really the person I am trying to reach. You are more open minded to the reality that is all around you. Do your research stay alert and keep an open mind about the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have never trusted him as your Savior then I urge you in the strongest way to explore His claims and watch the little video in the right sidebar. Time is running out, today is the day to come to faith in Christ. Let me know what you think, I'm open to your thoughts on these matters. Here are the videos I promised. Stay safe, come to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment