Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is Pope Francis I The Last Pope?

If you have been reading my blog then you are well aware that I believe we are living in the last of the last days. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled at lightning speed. Many of you are aware of the prophecy of the popes that St. Malachy received in a vision many centuries ago. His prophecy involved minute details about the last 112 popes. He predicted that the last pope would be of Italian descent and would be a fierce defender of the per-eminence of the Catholic church. Malachy also predicted that the 112th pope (Pope Francis I) would rule over the church in the 7 year tribulation! As I listened to the announcement of the selection of Pope Francis, from Argentina, I began to dismiss St. Malachy's prophecy. Later in the day I read the news that indeed Pope Francis I was born of Italian parents!
The Bible gives us a myriad of fulfilled signs that point to the soon return of Jesus Christ. St. Malachy's prophecy is simply some peripheral confirmation that we are living in exciting days!
Watch the video I made below, it contains some additional information concerning this epic day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment