Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tony Robbins Dire Warning Youtube Video Is Prophetic

Here is the video that I want you to watch. Yeah, I know it's 19 minutes long but it contains information that is absolutely mind blowing. I will make some comments following the video that are equally mind blowing.

It's obvious, if you are honest, that neither Mitt Romney or President Obama has a clue as to handle this situation and neither of them present a budget that will even remotely deal with the coming Niagara Falls of woe that is just ahead. We are in a hopeless situation from a human perspective. We do not possess the solution to this disaster within the collective intelligence of all humanity. Soon, and I mean very soon, evil men are going to exploit this crisis. There is going to be a gigantic "re-set" of the global economy. The Bible calls it the "mark of the beast" in Revelation, the 13th chapter. I believe these evil men will advise the total erasure of all debt worldwide and the implementation of a new "digital" monetary system that will utilize RFID technology (aka the chip) in the right hand or foreheads of the global population. I could literally hear mouse clicks as this last sentence was read! People just don't believe the Bible and they don't believe it's all that bad and they don't believe that we are living in the shadow of Christ's return. But there are a few folks out there who do believe these things and I hope you are one of them. I have discussed these things with some of my fellow believers and we all wonder how we should prepare for the collapse. I think it would be good to get out of all personal debt if possible. I think it would be a good idea to store up some food, water and some precious metals. But all of these preparations just buy a little time when the bank holidays and riots occur. There it goes again, mouse clicks, I lost some more of you! Yeah, I believe these events are coming. But the only real lasting and effective measure that can be taken is to trust Christ as Savior. I know that this sounds simplistic and to some just plain delusional but I really believe it is the best course of action. Here is what Jesus said about accumulating wealth and neglecting your soul.

Matthew 16:25-27

King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?   You can purchase all the gold in Ft. Knox (if it's still there) and you could hoard all the food at your local grocery store but if don't have Jesus you will lose all! These are scary times but they are exciting times if you are a believer in Christ. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment