Wednesday, October 26, 2011

End Times Update - Are You Forgiven?

You might be wondering why I included this video of major animal die off all over the world this year? You might even ask what has this got to do with forgiveness? Well, I think what is going on in the world has everything to do with forgiveness of sins. You see, I believe we're living in the "end times" the "last days" or whatever name you use to describe these apocalyptic days. Don't you get the sense that we're approaching a major fork in the road? Look at the economy (globally!), the Muslim uprisings, earthquakes, famine, calamity of every sort. Look most of all at tiny Israel and the world wide clamoring for a dividing of  Jerusalem and a two state solution (all was foretold in the Bible). Something of monumental proportions is about to happen. I don't pretend to know dates or predict future events but something's coming! I have a great peace knowing that having put my faith and trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ I have forgiveness of sin and the guarantee of Heaven. If it all goes to pieces tomorrow I'm out of here! Have you seen that commercial on television with the three boys in the back yard. Two of the boys are holding a laundry basket connected to long rubber band connected to a couple of trees. A third boy is sitting in the basket about to be shot up into the sky from their giant "sling shot". I like what the the boy in the basket says to his friends..."Launch me fellas!". I watch the world implode and I tell God on a daily basis..."launch me". I'm ready to go because of the object of my faith not the quality of my faith. Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe. Have you believed on the Lord Jesus? Do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment